The AWM car garage has had the TÜV "Environmentally aware concern" certificate since 1996. To keep this seal, all areas of the garage are inspected annually. Examples of successful measures:
- Waste avoidance and waste separation - Use of refillable, durable pressure tanks instead of spray cans. Oil filter recycling.
- Environmental compatibility - Use of biologically degradable hydraulic oil on a synthetic basis, with an extended lifetime.
- Transport and storage - Securing environmentally hazardous materials, such as oils and greases, against leakage
- Exhaust situation - Venting systems for exhaust gases at all assembly areas
- Job safety and emergency care - Ear protection and protective clothing Emergency equipment and persons trained in first-aid